CTET 2012 Apply Online Exam Date 29 January 2012
Teacher Eligibility Test 2011 (CTET 2012) – Online Application Form Apply Online | CTET 2012CTET 2012 Exam Schedule, CTET 2012 Exam Pettern, CTET 2012 Exam Syllabus and Fee Details.
CENTRAL TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST (CTET) This exam is binding for all the candidates who are ambitious to a teacher, this exam is conducted by Central bard
CBSE to conduct second Central Teacher Eligibility Test CTET on January 29, 2011. The candidates can apply online from November 01, 2011 to November 30, 2011. You can apply through printed application forms too. It will be available from November 05, 2011 till November 25, 2011from the Designated Branches of syndicate Bank & Institutions specified as under against cash payment (Not by post).
It had been inter-alia provided that one of the essential qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher in any of the schools referred to in clause (n) of Section 2 of the RTE Act is that he/she should pass the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) which will be conducted by the appropriate Government in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE.
The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India has entrusted the responsibility of conducting the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) to the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi which will be held on 29.01.2012 (Sunday).
1. The CTET shall apply to schools of the Central Government (KVS, NVS, Tibetan Schools, etc.) and schools under the administrative control of UT of Chandigarh and Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
2. CTET may also apply to the unaided private schools, who may exercise the option of considering the CTET.
3. Schools owned and managed by the State government/local bodies and aided schools shall consider the TET conducted by the State Government. However, a State Government can also consider the CTET if it decides not to conduct the State TET.
Cost of CTET Information Bulletin and Application Form
o For General/OBC candidates Rs.500/-
o For SC/ST/Differently abled candidates Rs.250/-
· Sale of CTET Information Bulletin and Application Form: 05.11.2011 to 25.11.2011
· Date for making on-line application: 01.11.2011 to 25.11.2011
· Last date for receipt of application form in CBSE: 30.11.2011 (online and offline both)
Note: 7 days grace time i.e. up to 07.12.2011 for receipt of Application Form will be allowed to the candidates belonging to remote areas viz. Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Island and Lakshadweep.
Schedule of Examination
PAPER TIMING DURATION
29.01.2012 PAPER – I 10.00 TO 11.30 HOURS 1.30 HOURS
29.01.2012 PAPER – II 13.00 TO 14.30 HOURS 1.30 HOURS
· Applications received after last date of submission will not be accepted irrespective of the date of their dispatch. CBSE will not be responsible for any postal delays.
· Candidates must purchase the information bulletins from the designated Banks & institutions. Bulletins obtained from unauthorised source will be summarily rejected.
· Further detailed information is available in the Information Bulletin and on our website www.cbse.nic.in or www.ctet.nic.in
· Candidates can apply for CTET – JAN 2012 either on the prescribed Application Form or apply ‘online’
FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION ON PRESCRIBED FORM:
· Information Bulletin containing Application Form can be had personally from the Designated Branches of syndicate Bank & Institutions specified as under against cash payment (Not by post).
· Candidates must follow instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin. The candidature of Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily rejected.
FOR ON-LINE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION AT BOARD’S WEBSITE – www.cbse.nic.in or www.ctet.nic.in
Application can also be made ‘on-line’ by accessing the Board’s website www.cbse.nic.in or www.ctet.nic.in. The candidate should supply all details while filling up the ‘on-line’ form.
Candidates are required to take a print out of the computer generated Application form/Confirmation page after successful submission of data and send it after completing on the given address.
The fee can be remitted in the following ways.
· Through Credit / Debit Card
· Through Demand Draft in favour of the Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi drawn in any Nationalized Bank payable at Delhi. Write your registration number, name, address, and mobile/telephone number on the back of the Demand Draft.
The Application Form/Confirmation page completes in all respect should be sent by Registered/Speed Post so as to reach positively by 30.11.2011 in the CBSE office on the following address:
THE ASSISTANT SECRETARY (CTET),
CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION,
“SHIKSHA SADAN”, 17, ROUSE AVENUE, NEW DELHI – 110 002.
The Application form sent by courier shall not be accepted and will be summarily rejected.
The following persons are eligible for appearing in the CTET.
Minimum Qualifications for Classes I-V: Primary Stage
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations, 2002.
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education)*.
Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
Minimum Qualification for Classes VI-VIII: Elementary Stage
Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).
Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard.
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A. Ed/B.Sc.Ed.
Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education)*.
(i) Relaxation up to 5% in the qualifying marks in the minimum Educational Qualification for eligibility shall be allowed to the candidates belonging to reserved categories, such as SC/ST/OBC/Differently abled.
(ii) Diploma/Degree Course in Teacher Education: For the purposes of this Notification, a diploma/degree course in teacher education recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) only shall be considered. However, in case of Diploma in Education (Special Education) and B.ED (Special Education), a course recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) only shall be considered.
(iii) Training to be undergone: A person with D.Ed. (Special Education) or B.Ed. (Special Education) qualification shall undergo, after appointment an NCTE recognized 6-month Special Programme in Elementary Education.
(iv) The minimum qualifications referred above apply to teachers of Languages, Social Studies/Social Science, Mathematics, Science etc. In respect of teachers for Physical Education, the minimum qualification norms for Physical Education teachers referred to in NCTE Regulation, dated 3rd November, 2001 (as amended from time to time) shall be applicable. For teachers of Art Education, Craft Education, Home Science, Work Education, etc. the existing eligibility norms prescribed by the State Governments and other school managements shall be applicable till such time the NCTE lays down the minimum qualifications in respect of such teachers.
Pattern of Examination
The CTET examination will be of objective type multiple choice questions (MCQ’s). There will be no negative marking. There will be 2 papers of CTET.
(i) Paper I will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V.
(ii) Paper II will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII.
Note: A person who intends to be a teacher for both levels (classes I to V and classes VI to VIII) will have to appear in both the papers (Paper I and Paper II).
For detail information please visit CBSE’s website www.cbse.nic.in or www.ctet.nic.in
Online Application form Fill Here
List of Bank Branches and Institutes for Application Forms
For more details visit here
ctet 2012,ctet application form,ctet online,CTET 2012 सी टेट २०१२
* Apply OnLine
* Pay the Examination Fee
* Re-Print Confirmation Page
* Notice Regarding CTET January 2012 Examination
* Cash Payment Options & Bank Address
* CTET 2012 Official Website
* Download CTET Previous Year Question Papers
* CTET 2012 Admit Card
* CTET 2012 Result
cbse ctet 2012, central teacher eligibility test 2012, ctet 2012 exam ctet 2012 test, ctet 2012 notification, ctet 2012 date, ctet 2012 pattern, ctet 2012 results, ctet 2012 structure, ctet 2012 syllabus, ctet, 2012,central teacher eligibility test 2012,,ctet.nic.in/online/instruction.aspx
,ciet nic online instruction